Monday, September 17, 2007

Trip to the Market 9/17/07

I made the mistake of carrying more cash than usual to my local Barnes and Nobles. The proverbial hole was burned through my pocket and I left with quite a number more books than I had planned. I suspect if my wife ever reads this she'll not be as happy as I am with my purchases. So tonight's additions to the library.

The Sword of Shannara by Terry Brooks
The Elves of Cintra by Terry Brooks
His Majesty's Dragons by Naomi Novik
Throne of Jade by Naomi Novik
Black Powder War by Naomi Novik
Sinner by Sara Douglass
Banewreaker by Jacqueline Carey

I'm listening to Sword of Shannara in my car right now so that was an obvious add and since Elves of Cintra was just released I figure it was a good time to pick it up as well. I've wanted to read Naomi Novik's Temeraire series for a while so I picked it up in a paperback boxed set. Sinner and Banewreaker I know nothing about really but they we're hardcover books that seemed to fit the genre and were only $2 in a super bargain bin. You'll notice I completely forgot to pick up the Robin Hobb book I wanted from last week. Oh well there is always next Monday.

No comments: